Friday, 31 October 2008

Face - Finished..

Well, I gave up on the mapping as that would have taken forever, and it wasn't going right anyway... So here's the finished thing!

I'm very pleased with how it turned out as it looks quite like me, especially from the sides - not too sure on the front view though!
I really did enjoy this module very much even though it caused a lot of stress! It's a shame I didn't get round to completing it fully with the map on my face as I was running out of time, however I'm sure I will mess about with it after the module has been handed in. If I was to redo this module again, I would definately sort my nostrils out so that it looked more realistic as it doesn't match up. I would also spend less time on other things which are not important so that I would have time to complete it fully.

Overall, I have learnt a lot of new techniques from this module and now have a wider knowledge within 3DS Max.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've done a really nice job on this!

You can see the resemblance between it and your face : )