By adding more quads to the nose (creating copies by selecting the edges that follow around the outside of the nostrils and holding shift at the same time), we are able to complete the shape. To do this we drag the edges and vertices about to make the nostril and realistic as possible. Using the 'connect' tool, this also enables a more flowing structure by adding additional geometry all around.
Firstly I had a very big problem when it came to changing my nose as I didn't have enough sides on the nostril to get the exact shape, size and position. So at the moment I have very tiny nostrils, but I will hopefully be able to fix this later on. If not then that is the best I can get it to look.
The lips however went more smoothly, following the same process when editing the nose. I feel this turned out looking far more realistic than my nose! So I am pleased with the outcome of this.
I also managed to fix the little bumps around the eyes a bit so it didn't look as 'dented' in as it did before.


1 comment:
This is looking good so far.
You've managed to get a really nice smooth finish on the face.
Post a Comment