Richard has managed to make the body for the silhouette and has also included my head that I modelled from the first half of the module. However, there has been a few problems with this body when trying to animate for some reason; some parts didn't work properly as they didn't move the way people wanted (Maria and Luke), so Rich and Luke had to make a new one which allowed the biped to fit. Luke also had trouble with having the biped being shown when rendered even though it fitted, but this problem has now been solved.
I have also tried to use the person that has been made by Luke for my scene. However as my scene will have children, I had to scale the person so that it was smaller, but yet again, there was another problem! The biped could not be scaled with the model, so I will be creating my own person instead.
Below are images of both Rich's and Luke's models:


No comments:
Post a Comment